CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Where's my audio?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1020 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Where's my audio? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where's my audio? - 6/14/2002 12:33:55 PM   
AJDelo

I have attempted several times to burn an audio CD, but the only CD player that can read the recorded audio CD-R is my CD burner (no other computer CD-ROM drive, car stereo, or home CD player). Here is what I have tried to do:

I am using Nero 5.5.8.2 (with a LITE ON LTR-40125S) to compile an audio CD using mp3's on my harddrive. I write the CD Text info, use Disc-at-once, and finalize the CD. Each time I try it, the burn completes successfully. The total length of the compilation is 69:00 minutes and is 697 MB in size.

The first time I tried it was using a TDK CD-R at 8x and the second time was using an Imation CD-R at 4x. Same result each time.
Post #: 1
RE: Where's my audio? - 6/18/2002 6:03:10 PM   
CCampbell

You are selecting the Audio Format?

Do you have the latest firmware for your recorder loaded?
This is the most common cause of this issue with newly released recorders.

Have you tried more than brand of CDR media?

Try writing at a slower write speed, such as 24x or below?

I assume you are not getting any errors? If not, then this has to be an issue between Media, Firmware, or the recorder needing service.

Regards,

Craig

quote:

I have attempted several times to burn an audio CD, but the only CD player that can read the recorded audio CD-R is my CD burner (no other computer CD-ROM drive, car stereo, or home CD player). Here is what I have tried to do:

I am using Nero 5.5.8.2 (with a LITE ON LTR-40125S) to compile an audio CD using mp3's on my harddrive. I write the CD Text info, use Disc-at-once, and finalize the CD. Each time I try it, the burn completes successfully. The total length of the compilation is 69:00 minutes and is 697 MB in size.

The first time I tried it was using a TDK CD-R at 8x and the second time was using an Imation CD-R at 4x. Same result each time.

(in reply to AJDelo)
Post #: 2
RE: Where's my audio? - 7/8/2002 4:16:11 AM   
razor911

Hi pal!!! i actually had a problem same like that of yours!!!

Try doing this,
Convert your mp3 files to wav and then write the cd.
go to this address to download cdex which will help you to conbvert mp3 to wav:

http://download.com.com/3000-2140-9471595.html?tag=lst-0-1

i cant explain you why u should do this but this does work 4 me.
and remember to write music cd's at 1x or 2x preferably, if u want to play the cd on a music system, but if u want to play it on a comp higher speeds would cause no problems
Also close the disk sessions.

That should help!!!

Remember what Laffin Assassin said:

It's Nice to be Important!!!
But it's more Important to be NICE!!!

(in reply to AJDelo)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Where's my audio? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI