CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Does Ahead Nero tech support exist?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1296 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Does Ahead Nero tech support exist? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Does Ahead Nero tech support exist? - 6/10/2002 4:49:56 PM   
kaellis

I've been trying for over three months with half a dozen emails to get help from Ahead and have only gotten two auto responses and a mass mailing in that time.

After paying $100 for the recorder and software (a good deal, if it works), I feel like I've been left in the ditch. How do you get help?

Does anyone know what happened to them? Where is the best place to go to get help?

See http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5340. I have a number of problems I'm trying to get resolved, but these are the most urgent.

If I can get a phone no., I will call them.

Thanks!

ke

--
Kroy Ellis
Post #: 1
RE: Does Ahead Nero tech support exist? - 6/10/2002 4:58:47 PM   
netman

try emailing techsupport4@ahead.de. that is ccampbell's address. he is in tech support for nero and is a very frequent visitor here on this forum. let him know you posted it here and i'm sure he will do what he can for you. he knows his stuff and is extremely helpful.

(in reply to kaellis)
Post #: 2
RE: Does Ahead Nero tech support exist? - 6/11/2002 5:34:11 PM   
CCampbell

Please send your issues my way.

We also have a new web site posted now, and finding Tech support should be a little easier via our web site.

We hope to add more support information and Direct support to our new web site in the weeks and months to come.

Regards,

Craig

quote:

try emailing techsupport4@ahead.de. that is ccampbell's address. he is in tech support for nero and is a very frequent visitor here on this forum. let him know you posted it here and i'm sure he will do what he can for you. he knows his stuff and is extremely helpful.

(in reply to kaellis)
Post #: 3
RE: Does Ahead Nero tech support exist? - 6/11/2002 7:26:40 PM   
kaellis

Ok, I can an answer with a phone no. to call after emailing the Ahead sales dept.

That should help a lot!

ke

--
Kroy Ellis

(in reply to kaellis)
Post #: 4
RE: Does Ahead Nero tech support exist? - 7/3/2002 7:29:36 AM   
ParaflyHans

Hi,
I also tried to get help from Ahead. But with no success. Try your questions in the appropriate forum. Otherwise you are lost.
ParaflyHans

(in reply to kaellis)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Does Ahead Nero tech support exist? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI