CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

help can't burn svcd with nero... terrible quality   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 893 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> help can't burn svcd with nero... terrible quality Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
help can't burn svcd with nero... terrible quality - 6/9/2002 5:54:38 PM   
calimac

i have nero 5.582 the newest version to where its nero express... i have the mpeg 2 patch and select the option svcd... it loads the movie and the menu and i customize what i want it to look like or even if i dont... i click burn.... it burns to a cd-r or cdrw and takes about 40 min to finish at 2x speed.... when i am finished i put it in the d drive and check how much is on the disk and it says 1.5 megabytes.... i kno thats not right... i put it in my dvd player.. which is a dvd svcd vcd cdr cdrw player... i just got today.. i played a vcd on it today so i kno it works... it opens up the svcd but the quality is so bad you cant even tell what is what.. the sound cuts up... when i press menu there are 4 options... search.. avseq001, play mode- folder,,, scan data,,,, and item0001.... everything has a question mark next to it except avseq01, that has a vcd logo next to it... i have no clue whats wrong... i really need help... i/m me on AIM if im on the s/n is californiamack2 or email me @ californiamack2@hotmail.com i really need help... thank you

Post #: 1
RE: help can't burn svcd with nero... terrible quality - 6/10/2002 4:28:27 PM   
thunderburn

heres what you need to use absloutely amazing program when learned you can put 2 hrs on one cd 16:9 at better than vhs quality http://212.88.77.140/ go to help section and read there is alot to learn but the reading will be worth it, i love it. after this program has made the mpeg simply burn with nero as a svcd oh quick settings (bitrate) min average 1600 max average 2250 (encoder) 15 60 start looking at the program this will make sense then

(in reply to calimac)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> help can't burn svcd with nero... terrible quality Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI