CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Yamaha CRW2200E ANd Safe Disk 2 !!!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1397 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> RE: Yamaha CRW2200E ANd Safe Disk 2 !!! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Yamaha CRW2200E ANd Safe Disk 2 !!! - 6/18/2002 3:02:49 PM   
TorumSie

I think what John's trying to say is that they certify it when the drive can do it with no extra software interferance, outside of what is needed for the funtionality of the drive. This interferance includes such things as changing settings in the software, or even going so far as to go and change you Lacolity to UK or Canada to get something to work, something that without which you may not be able to do what you want.

The original question was a good one, and showed good forethought before buying a burner. The answer was good and after explanation was a valid answer. Brand loyalty is great, but there IS such a thing as too much. And it's true what you said too Laffin, even with the setting set it is sometimes impossible to do it on certain drives, mainly because the options may have been physically disabled in the hardware, as is the case in some Sony branded drives

(in reply to Doug_The_Mooose)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> RE: Yamaha CRW2200E ANd Safe Disk 2 !!! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI