CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

CLONECD v3.3.4.1 & New LG GCE-8240B   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1214 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> CLONECD v3.3.4.1 & New LG GCE-8240B Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CLONECD v3.3.4.1 & New LG GCE-8240B - 3/19/2002 1:21:28 PM   
YanUK

Hey all, i've got this new writer wich is a 24x10x40 ide, and very good it is to, even does dae at 40x, any how, the question i want to ask is, according to clonecd website this drive reads and writes weak sectors correctly (Correct EFM Encoding) without such things as weak sector amplifiers, and this is true as it makes perfect copies and they work great, however, they only work in the writer,,,, if the weak sectors are correct why dont the copies work in other drives ??. What is Clonecd not copying correctly, and all the other peices of software as well. Tried Clonecd, Blind write, VOB CDWizzard, CDMATE, all same result... Have tried copying at 1xread speed and 1x write speed, still don't help, have used CLony xxl for the settings, still no joy,,,. is there a market for coasters besides clock faces ????
(SAFEDISC 2 games tried are Red Alert 2 and Max Payne)

Any Ideas

Rgds Yan..

Post #: 1
RE: CLONECD v3.3.4.1 & New LG GCE-8240B - 3/23/2002 5:42:05 AM   
Tron

Unfortunatly that is the limitation of your writer. Some writers will do copies that will play on any drive and some will not. The Liteon24x will do it for any drive. Go to the Elaborite bytes webpage and look at the capabilities of this drive compared to your drive and you will see the diff. I dont remember exactly what is not checkmarked under them so I would go compair these two to find out.

Visit www.cdrtimes.net too. Another great place....

(in reply to YanUK)
Post #: 2
RE: CLONECD v3.3.4.1 & New LG GCE-8240B - 3/26/2002 3:56:58 PM   
uji00606

You should try the AWS option in order to write those protections.
Although, I have a friend that says me that can copy sd2.51 without problems. May be is false

David T.P.

(in reply to YanUK)
Post #: 3
RE: CLONECD v3.3.4.1 & New LG GCE-8240B - 3/28/2002 1:55:27 PM   
YanUK

it works ok now, it was my cd reader (Bloody Creative), i have bought an LG GED 8160B, and the copies work in that ok, and i have since found out that they play in a number of my mates cd readers, so sorry for the confusion,,, so it seems that this drive copies all without AWS.... cool

Rgds Yan

(in reply to YanUK)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> CLONECD v3.3.4.1 & New LG GCE-8240B Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI