CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

PROBLEMS WITH A CAR CD CHANGER SONY CDX705   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1193 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> BD, DVD Players/Recorders >> PROBLEMS WITH A CAR CD CHANGER SONY CDX705 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PROBLEMS WITH A CAR CD CHANGER SONY CDX705 - 1/17/2002 3:59:21 AM   
silversurfer77

I bought a car CD changer SONY CDX705 some years ago.
Since the beginning I had some problems with my CD Changer using CD copies and also with original one's.
I tried whit a lot of CD brands (TDK, VERBATIM,WAITEC)burned with many CD recorder and different computer but I continued to have the same problems.
The Costumer Service Center of my town said to me that I must use only Original CD'S & not copies with my CD changer.
Somebody can help me?
THANX

Post #: 1
RE: PROBLEMS WITH A CAR CD CHANGER SONY CDX705 - 2/7/2002 8:55:10 AM   
akoum

I you say it has problems with original pressed CDs its probably the laser. Try using a cleaning CD like Radio Shacks Carbonedge Laser Lens Cleaner. I costs about $15 and does a real good job. My Playstation stoped reading all disks I put in it and this CD fixed it up. It's definitely worth the money.

(in reply to silversurfer77)
Post #: 2
RE: PROBLEMS WITH A CAR CD CHANGER SONY CDX705 - 2/16/2002 10:47:09 AM   
saefrog

If it is an older CD player it very well could not work. When CD burners first came into the market I got one, a trusty 2 speed HP that cost me $400!!! The discs didn't work on half the CD players back then. It even said on the box "CD players must support CDRs". On of my old Sony players would not play it but my pioneer CD player did, but it took like 10 seconds before it would play it.

Best advice, move up with technology, trash the Disc changer and get an MP3 player for your car and hold the same amount of music on one disk, problem solved plus you know have more room!!!

saefrog@kscable.com

(in reply to silversurfer77)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> BD, DVD Players/Recorders >> PROBLEMS WITH A CAR CD CHANGER SONY CDX705 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI