CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nero and CD-TEXT   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1435 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero and CD-TEXT Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nero and CD-TEXT - 12/7/2001 6:45:02 AM   
[c]-thr00

How come Nero says it burns CD-TEXT, but when I go and do it, it doesnt actually burn a CD-TEXT Audio CD.

I tested Nero with Feurio. Created an Audio CD with CD-TEXT in Nero. Then I loaded the CD to a CD Player that supports/displays CD-TEXT and nothing. Then I created an Audio CD using Feurio. Tested it and it displayed the CD-TEXT.

Craig there's some feedback for ya, could ya please let the Nero "crew" know that for some reason it doesnt burn CD-TEXT? I'd prefer using one whole program like Nero than use other programs for doing other things.

My main burning tools are CloneCD/CDRWin (1:1) and Nero/InCD for everything else, I'd like to keep it that way.

[ this is my sig ]
Post #: 1
RE: Nero and CD-TEXT - 12/7/2001 7:06:39 AM   
[c]-thr00

(in reply to [c]-thr00)
Post #: 2
RE: Nero and CD-TEXT - 12/9/2001 12:55:47 AM   
CCampbell

Yes, we have had a few reports on this.

Please send a copy of the Nero log file from one such failed write to techsupport4@nero.com, so I can provide this data to our Engineers. As much feedback in this area, from various customers, will help us isolate this issue.

It does not appear to affect everyone, and does not appear to be drive specific.

PS. Try slower write speed, 8x or lower, and see if this helps. It's known that in some cases, high speed writes prevent this data from being readable.

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to [c]-thr00)
Post #: 3
RE: Nero and CD-TEXT - 12/11/2001 12:26:35 AM   
[c]-thr00

well i tested it on a 4x CD-RW media. So burning was pretty slow.

i also tested it on a 12x CD-R media and it didnt work either.

it burns the AudioCD successfully just no CD-TEXT info. that with using the wizard.

but when i tried the method u mentioned on the above link it worked.

Edited by - [c]-thr00 on 12/11/2001 00:28:06

(in reply to [c]-thr00)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero and CD-TEXT Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI