CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Which IDE reader   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 929 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Which IDE reader Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Which IDE reader - 12/3/2001 5:34:47 AM   
TFC Hammer

Hi, which IDE CDRom should I buy to go with my liteon 24 speed writer? I'm looking for something that will enable a 24x burn on the fly (without the burner using burnproof). My Plextor 32x SCSI will enable a 16x write on the fly.
Also the CDRom has to be able to read sub channel data as well (fully clone compatable).

I need a fast read speed for copying MP3's disk to disk?

Thanks Hammer

Post #: 1
RE: Which IDE reader - 12/3/2001 8:03:39 AM   
Quickburn

2 friends of me use A-open 32x for on the fly.I also have one but I always use an image file because this is much more safe for a good result.The (older) A-open's can often read more items thans other cd-rom players i heard.A disadvantage with A-open is the fact that they sometimes stop for a few seconds and than immediately go on.This is why I don't dare to use on the fly.As you probably know can writers usually read more & better than cd-r players.

Groeten uit NL,

(in reply to TFC Hammer)
Post #: 2
RE: Which IDE reader - 12/3/2001 8:05:26 AM   
Quickburn

Sorry for the last words in dutch,i thought you were the one who came from Belgium.

(in reply to TFC Hammer)
Post #: 3
RE: Which IDE reader - 12/3/2001 5:18:45 PM   
netman

get the liteon ltd-163 16x dvdrom. it's about the same price as a decent cdrom, it will read everything fast, does great digital audio extraction, and is a damn good dvd player. there's a review on the main site under hardware.

(in reply to TFC Hammer)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Which IDE reader Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI