CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Reading files from unfinalized cdrs?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 694 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Reading files from unfinalized cdrs? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Reading files from unfinalized cdrs? - 11/21/2001 8:48:37 PM   
aarton

Anyone know of a program other than direct cd (I can't get the damn thing to run in windows xp even though there's now a patch) for Windows XP?

The thing I'm trying to do is read a mini cdr from a Sony MVC-CD1000 before finalizing. Like, pull images off a disc.

Do I need to look for some kind of packet writting software or what?

Post #: 1
RE: Reading files from unfinalized cdrs? - 11/22/2001 11:23:33 PM   
slipe

Try the UDF reader if you recorded in DirectCD: http://www.roxio.com/en/support/udfwin/index.html

(in reply to aarton)
Post #: 2
RE: Reading files from unfinalized cdrs? - 12/6/2001 1:03:17 PM   
slipe

You can close a session but leave the CD open for more data with regular mastering software. That way you can read what you have already written but it uses up to 30Mb space each session according to the mastering software you use. Not a big deal with a full sized CD but might be a consideration with a mini.

You could also use other packet writing programs if they make minis in RW. I donít understand why DirectCD isnít working with the patch. You might try uninstalling it then reinstall with the patch. Did you update the DirectCD before applying the patch? What version of DirectCD?

(in reply to aarton)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Reading files from unfinalized cdrs? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI