CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

intenso 80min discs good or bad/liteon writers   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 631 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> intenso 80min discs good or bad/liteon writers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
intenso 80min discs good or bad/liteon writers - 11/21/2001 8:21:34 AM   
certified2001

anybody got any experiences using intenso cdr media for copying music
do they work in car cd players,any problems with liteon 24x writers.

Post #: 1
RE: intenso 80min discs good or bad/liteon writers - 11/22/2001 9:54:00 AM   
NotaHacker

Certified if you read the liteon forum you would see that everyone says they haven't found a media yet that the liteon24x hasn't liked. For me I haven't tried intenso media (that I know of) but I say this anything I burn burns without a problem and when its music it plays in a friends sony car cd radio and they play in any cd-rom I put them in!!!! Try it find out for yourself. One tip, I find that the lower the speed rating of the cdr the faster the time on the burn!!!!
So go cheap it better!!!!!!

Edited by - notahacker on 11/22/2001 09:55:35

(in reply to certified2001)
Post #: 2
RE: intenso 80min discs good or bad/liteon writers - 11/23/2001 5:20:51 PM   
certified2001

quote:

Certified if you read the liteon forum you would see that everyone says they haven't found a media yet that the liteon24x hasn't liked. For me I haven't tried intenso media (that I know of) but I say this anything I burn burns without a problem and when its music it plays in a friends sony car cd radio and they play in any cd-rom I put them in!!!! Try it find out for yourself. One tip, I find that the lower the speed rating of the cdr the faster the time on the burn!!!!
So go cheap it better!!!!!!

thanks for the reply,I've only just bought the liteon, currently have been using INFINITI discs on a freecom drive but they are rather expensive.Just had some DATASAFE discs through which are pretty cheap and have had no problems so far.Your comments on lower speed discs ring true though as these DATASAFE dics are 24x and they get nowhere near that speed on the burn.
thnaks again for the info

Edited by - notahacker on 11/22/2001 09:55:35

(in reply to certified2001)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> intenso 80min discs good or bad/liteon writers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI