CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

HTC HD2 coming to a U.S. carrier in early 2010.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 392 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> HTC HD2 coming to a U.S. carrier in early 2010. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HTC HD2 coming to a U.S. carrier in early 2010. - 11/4/2009 7:28:36 AM   
astra

One of the smartphones that left quite an impression on us at CTIA Fall 2009 was the HTC HD2.  It could have been the massive 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, its extreme thinness, or the fact that the Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphone was powered by Qualcomm's new 1GHz Snapdragon mobile processor--whatever the reason, we wanted this device.

Well, it looks like we might only be a few months away from seeing this wish become reality.  Already shipping in Europe and now in Taiwan, HTC announced on Wednesday that it plans to bring the HTC HD2 to the United States with a major carrier in early 2010.

Unfortunately, the company did not reveal which U.S. provider or pricing, but we should note that the smartphone will be available through T-Mobile UK on November 9 and TmoNews has spotted the smartphone mentioned in some leaked T-Mobile USA documents. We'll let you know as soon as we hear anything official, but certainly something to look forward to in the new year.

http://news.google.com/?ned=us&topic=t

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> HTC HD2 coming to a U.S. carrier in early 2010. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI