CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Dell's rugged convertible tablet, Latitude XT2 XFR with multitouch.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1426 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Dell's rugged convertible tablet, Latitude XT2 XFR with multitouch. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dell's rugged convertible tablet, Latitude XT2 XFR with... - 10/29/2009 6:59:00 AM   
astra

Dell's Latitude XT2 XFR is a newly announced 12.1-inch convertible tablet that comes equipped with a multi-touch display. The Latitude XT2 XFR is currently the smallest in the industry. The ruggedized body makes it best for harsh environment and the multitouch capability is definitely a plus, providing convenience letting the users to use various gestures and finger actions to operate it.

The Latitude XT2 XFR is based on the Dell XT2, but has been ruggedized to meet the needs of customers in military, police and border patrol etc. It meets the MIL-810G standards, which can stand up to military-grade of harshness and IP54 for Ingress Protection and resistance to moisture and dust.

Under the rugged case of this tablet is an Intel Core Duo 2 processor, 5GB DDR3 RAM. And you can have it equipped with optional hot-swappable modules including GPS, webcam, optional expansion sliver that provides camera/light, serial, and RJ11 inputs. The 12.1 display is capacitive multi-touch gestures-enabled (may have problem with fingers in thick gloves) and sunlight-viewable.

This Dell tablet also includes the QuadCool Thermal Management System, which allows it to keep its top performance even operated under extreme temperatures from minus 10 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will be available in 4-, 6- and 9-cell battery options, and of course the more cells the longer they will last. Price starts at $3,600.

http://www.techchee.com/

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Dell's rugged convertible tablet, Latitude XT2 XFR with multitouch. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI