CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Panasonic launches six new Let's Note (ToughBook) models.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1492 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Panasonic launches six new Let's Note (ToughBook) models. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Panasonic launches six new Let's Note (ToughBook) models. - 9/30/2009 3:38:24 PM   
astra

Panasonic was recently caught showing off its new Let's Note notebook models in Japan. Panasonic has just rolled out 6 new models i.e. the Lets Note F8, R8, T8, W8, S8, and N8 models. While the S8 and N8 notebook models are hot on heels, means they have just been launched, the other models have the same configuration as before, with just a minor change i.e. all these models are now offered with the latest version of Microsoft's Windows operating system i.e. Windows 7.

The notebooks which caught the most attention were obviously the newly launched S8 and N8 models. The N8 and S8 are powered by a 2.53GHz Intel Core2 Duo P8700 processor with a 1066MHz system bus speed while the F8 and R8 models were powered by somewhat less powerful processors i.e. 1.4GHz Intel Core2 Duo SU9400 and the 1.6GHz Intel Core2 Duo SU9600 processor which have an 800MHz system bus speed. Both the models are quite similar when it comes to the configuration and looks but, there is still one difference - the N8 model doesn't have a DVD drive while the S8 model has a conveniently located (as can be seen from the pic) DVD drive. Other features of these models include:

* 12.1-inch 1280x800 pixel TFT display
   * Intel GM45 Express Chipset
   * Intel GMA4500MHD graphics
   * Up to 4GB of RAM
   * 250GB hard disk drive
   * WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Built-in Mobile WiMAX, Ethernet
   * Memory card reader
   * 3 USB ports, HDMI, VGA output port, Audio in/out port
   * Windows 7 operating system

The best part about these devices is its battery life which the company is claiming to be somewhat around 16 hours of non-stop usage. Talking about the design, these notebooks have a circular trackpad which gives these devices a cool refreshing look. Users can get their hands on these models after 22nd October. There is no formal word on pricing yet but it is expected that these models will cost somewhere around $2200.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/News.152.0.html
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Panasonic launches six new Let's Note (ToughBook) models. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI