CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Toshiba unveils their energy efficient Satellite T130 and T110 laptops.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1394 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Toshiba unveils their energy efficient Satellite T130 and T110 laptops. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Toshiba unveils their energy efficient Satellite T130 a... - 9/29/2009 6:47:04 AM   
astra

Providing more power for your commuting hour, Toshiba has unveiled their latest range of energy efficient laptops which should keep you typing and web surfing for pretty much most of the day.

Part of their new CULV (Consumer Ultra Low Voltage) series, both the T130 and the T110 are fitted with Intel's new ultra low voltage processors which increases running time whilst still packing the kind of processing punch needed to carry out your most common portable computing tasks.

First up is the T130 which sports a 13.3-inch LED backlit 16:9 widescreen, and has a 500GB HDD. There's also a multi-touch control pad to pinch, swipe and rotate items on your desktop, and an integrated webcam with face recognition also included. With the choice of Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Single Core or Intel® Celeron Single Core ultra low voltage processors, you'll get up to eleven hours of battery time.

Their netbook-like offering the T110 packs an 11.6-inch LED backlit 16:9 widescreen and weighs in at just 1.58kg. With the option of either an Intel® Pentium® or Intel® Celeron Single Core™ ultra low voltage processor, you'll get 9 hours of running time and up to 250GB HDD to accommodate all your precious files. Mirroring the T130, there's also a multi-touch control pad and integrated webcam.

On the connectivity front both have integrated Wi-Fi 802.11, and Bluetooth 2.1, while there's an HDMI port to hook up to your telly.

Showing their consideration for all things green, the T310 and T110 include an Eco-Utility tool which keeps an eye on how much energy your laptop is consuming, reducing its power sapping force by 25%.

Toshiba's CULV range of laptops will be available in late October in a choice of colours which include Precious Black, Iron Red Metallic and Luxe White Pearl, with prices starting at £429.

http://www.t3.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Toshiba unveils their energy efficient Satellite T130 and T110 laptops. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI