CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Thermaltake Launches SpinQ VT CPU Cooler.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1347 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Thermaltake Launches SpinQ VT CPU Cooler. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Thermaltake Launches SpinQ VT CPU Cooler. - 9/14/2009 5:44:10 AM   
astra

Thermaltake has unveiled the next generation of their award-winning SpinQ processor cooler, the Thermaltake SpinQ VT. Measuring 120.1mm x 159mm and weighing 495g, the SpinQ VT has 3 6mm diameter heatpipes and 50 spiral aluminum fins fused to a mirror finished copper base for efficient heat dissipation.

An embedded 80mm fan running at user adjusted speeds of 1000~1600 rpm exhausts the heat radially.

With multi-socket support for Intel LGA 1156, LGA 1366 and older LGA 775 processors and AMD AM3, AM2+ and AM2 processors, the aesthetically pleasing SpinQ VT will surely appeal to many enthusiasts looking for a cost effective thermal solution.

The Thermaltake SpinQ VT is available at a MSRP of USD$49. We believe it will hit Singaporean shores before the end of the year.

http://vr-zone.com/tags/News
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Thermaltake Launches SpinQ VT CPU Cooler. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI