CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Boston Acoustics launches Horizon Trio music system.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 731 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Boston Acoustics launches Horizon Trio music system. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Boston Acoustics launches Horizon Trio music system. - 7/16/2009 6:22:23 AM   
astra

Whether you use it on a tabletop or at your bedside, the Boston Acoustics Horizon Trio audio system should have (almost) all of your music needs covered.

That name is no accident, with the Trio offering three types of audio output, with 'room filling sound' guaranteed from either your CDs, the radio or from an iPod or iPhone. The slot-loading CD drive plays standard CDs or any of your own recordable discs hosting MP3 files, while the radio offers DAB, AM and FM reception. Got an iPod or iPhone? Well, you'll no doubt appreciate the included HRD-i iPod dock - just stick in your player and give thoase digital tunes a new lease of life. Shame there isn't internet radio to make this Trio into a Quartet though, maybe next time?

Audiophiles also appreciate the Basstrac processing for a cleaner bass, along with the independently-tuned acoustic chambers and full-range drivers for a step up in sound quality. Interior designers might well find the technical side a bit of a bore, instead appreciating the changeable metal grilles, which you can have designed to match your existing decor, not to mention the 'soft blue' backlighting and moulded controls.

The Horizon Trio can even double up as a very expensive alarm clock, complete with a touch-sensitive snooze bars that takes up the entire front of the unit. Nice idea - but would you pay £449 for something to wake you up in a morning? If you would, the Horizon Trio is available from August 2009.

http://www.t3.com/

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Boston Acoustics launches Horizon Trio music system. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI