CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

MSI N285GTX SuperPipe 2G OC   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1023 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> MSI N285GTX SuperPipe 2G OC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MSI N285GTX SuperPipe 2G OC - 5/18/2009 9:25:04 AM   
astra

The MSI announced a new card graphic that is based on popular GPU of Nvidia, Geforce GTX 285, MSI N285GTX SuperPipe This 2G OC that differentiates MSI N285GTX SuperPipe 2G OC from the competition is the system of refrigeration "SuperPipe" with the five pipes of transport of heat (heatpipes) that has diameter 8mm (the majority heatpipes that is used has diameter 6mm) ensuring according to company 90% better refrigeration.

The system SuperPipe is combined with dual-slot dual eats system of refrigeration Twin Frozr. New MSI N285GTX SuperPipe 2G OC it incorporates also 2GB of memory (2048MB) type GDDR3 while they are also yperhronjsme'ni factorial.  

This means that the core has frequency of operation 680MHz while the 240 in number shaders are dragged on in 1476MHz.  

The memory, that as we reported it has size of 2GB has frequency of operation 2500MHz.

The breadth memory interface is 512-bit while naturally the card of graphic MSI is compatible with FOLLOWED, DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.0 and makes use of all technologies of Nvidia.

http://us.msi.com/

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> MSI N285GTX SuperPipe 2G OC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI