CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Western Digital TV HD Media Player   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1126 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Western Digital TV HD Media Player Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Western Digital TV HD Media Player - 2/4/2009 1:10:22 PM   
icube001

All of us have large digital libraries that are all but trapped on our computers. In order to play our content on our TV we have to struggle with clumsy solutions such as copying onto multiple CDs and DVDs or connecting our PCs to our TV via wires or complicated home networking solutions. The WD TV HD Media Player enables anyone to easily access their high-definition content on the biggest screen in the home in a matter of minutes. Using the WD TV HD Media Player couldn’t be any simpler - plug in a storage device and the unit will automatically scan it for multimedia and automatically add the files to its library, which is split up into video, audio, and images. That’s it! WD is onto a winner here, as long as you don’t crave a fantastic selection of outputs (including Ethernet), 5.1 surround sound, and expandability with optional extras like Wi-Fi and a Freeview receiver.

http://www.itreviewed.co.uk/rev.php?id=902

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Western Digital TV HD Media Player Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI