CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Updated Nero Move Now Supports Expanded Range of Popular Portable Devices   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 809 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Updated Nero Move Now Supports Expanded Range of Popular Portable Devices Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Updated Nero Move Now Supports Expanded Range of Popula... - 1/12/2009 1:18:37 PM   
cadoo

Nero expanded Nero Move it mobile device support and feature enhancements. These updates to Nero Move it will further the ability to convert music, videos, and photos across an extensive range of compatible portable devices? regardless of file format.

Available at no additional cost to current Nero Move it users, this update adds support for the new T-Mobile G1 phone, and for new models of the Apple iPhone 3G, iPod touch and iPod nano. New support for the widely used BlackBerry smartphones currently includes T-Mobile Blackberry 8800 and Blackberry Pearl 8100, and O2 BlackBerry Pearl 8120.

In addition, Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) 3000 and Sony mylo Personal Communicator has also been added alongside enhanced support for various other popular devices.

Additional new features in Nero Move it include:

- AVCHD file format support, as well as MOD, TOD, M2TS, MTS file format support, to allow the transfer of AVCHD home video to iPod, iPhone or other devices.
- Automatic computer shutdown upon file transfer completion.

To update current Nero Move it software, or for more information on the Nero Move it updates and a list of supported devices visit www.nero.com.

Nero Move it is currently available at participating retailers worldwide at the suggested retail price of €49.99 and online at www.nero.com.

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Updated Nero Move Now Supports Expanded Range of Popular Portable Devices Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI