CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nvidia to launch MCP7A IGP chipset by end of September   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1191 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Nvidia to launch MCP7A IGP chipset by end of September Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nvidia to launch MCP7A IGP chipset by end of September - 9/12/2008 6:52:17 PM   
cadoo

Nvidia is planning to launch its MCP7A IGP chipset featuring its GeForce 9-series graphics core by the end of September, according to sources at motherboard makers.

The MCP7A will come in two versions, the MCP7A-U with a GeForce 9400 graphics core and the MCP7A-S with GeForce 9300 graphics. The two versions have the same specifications except the GeForce 9400 features a core frequency of 580MHz and shader frequency of 1500MHz, while the GeForce 9300 will be clocked at 450MHz and 1200MHz, according to previous reports. Source: www.digitimes.com

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Nvidia to launch MCP7A IGP chipset by end of September Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI