CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Tagan EL DIABLO A+   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 742 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Tagan EL DIABLO A+ Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tagan EL DIABLO A+ - 8/27/2008 5:25:42 AM   
icube001

The Tagan El Diablo Super Mid-Tower case is an excellent starting point for those wanting the ultimate in airflow on their new computer system. The 360mm side fan and 250mm front fan are the best in their class. The El Diablo A+ case has two minor flaws, the water cooling holes and a few cabling issues. Other than those two issues the Devilish case warrants a Hot Product award for innovative cooling, and the ability to run long PSUs in a Super Mid-Tower case. The other features I really liked were the tool less installation design meaning that you can install the drives, and expansion cards without screws and the aesthetics being part of the functionality of the case.

http://www.motherboards.org/reviews/hardware/1809_1.html

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Tagan EL DIABLO A+ Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI