CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Yahoo in Deal With T-Mobile   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 810 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Yahoo in Deal With T-Mobile Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Yahoo in Deal With T-Mobile - 2/12/2008 1:36:29 PM   
icube001

Yahoo has displaced Google as preferred provider of Web services to mobile operator T-Mobile in northern and central Europe, Yahoo and T-Mobile said on Tuesday.

The deal was announced by the two companies at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

T-Mobile had been Yahoo rival Google's breakthrough mobile partner.

Yahoo oneSearch delivers relevant results and instant answers to search queries, removing the need for consumers to navigate through a sea of PC Web links. The companies plan to make the new service available in T-Mobile's European footprint.

The two companies also plan to work together to bring additional Yahoo! services including Flickr, Yahoo! Messenger, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Weather and Yahoo! Finance to T-Mobile customers.

Financial terms were not disclosed.

The agreement takes effect at the end of March, when the previous T-Mobile deal with Google expires, T-Mobile and Yahoo said in a statement.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Yahoo in Deal With T-Mobile Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI