CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Windows Vista SP 1, Windows Server 2008 Released to Manufacturing   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1359 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Windows Vista SP 1, Windows Server 2008 Released to Manufacturing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Windows Vista SP 1, Windows Server 2008 Released to Man... - 2/4/2008 1:34:14 PM   
icube001

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) was released to manufacturing today and will start being available to customers in March, starting with Microsoft Volume Licensing customers.

In a presentation to investors, Microsoft Chief Executive Steve Ballmer said the company had also released to manufacturing the first major upgrade to its operating system for server computers, Windows Server 2008. It will be available for purchase to customers on March 1.

Microsoft Volume Licensing customers with active Microsoft Software Assurance coverage or an Enterprise Agreement will be able to download the server software toward the end of February as part of the joint Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2008 "Heroes Happen Here" launch event.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Windows Vista SP 1, Windows Server 2008 Released to Manufacturing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI