CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nero 5.5.5.1 write error.A major bug in XP?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 779 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero 5.5.5.1 write error.A major bug in XP? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nero 5.5.5.1 write error.A major bug in XP? - 11/7/2001 10:21:50 PM   
aard_wolf

I installed the Windows XP, and I downloaded the latest
Nero version, the 5.5.5.1.

I have an all time classic CD-R, the 4x Teac 55S (SCSI). So here what the problem is: when I try to write a data CD, I get CDs with 1-3 errors in particular files. If I check the verifing writen data box in Nero, when Nero closes the cd says that everything went OK but when it ends the data verification finds errors. I watched the proccess more carefully , and I notice that the buffer , starts emptying before the CD gets to 100%. And every file that is in the buffer that time , I think that is never for real in my CD, only its idol in the TOC.

But there is a strange thing also... All these happen when I choose CD (iso) for file system. If I choose UDF/ISO everything works fine for me....

What do you suggest? Is this a problem that only I have? Is it my recorder? Then why everything works in UDF/ISO?

Post #: 1
RE: Nero 5.5.5.1 write error.A major bug in XP? - 11/23/2001 1:58:55 PM   
tommi

All i can say is, that i have the same problem on a win2000
with Nero 5.5.5.1 and Teac cdr55-s.
It runs perfect on wi98 and Nero4 !

tommi

(in reply to aard_wolf)
Post #: 2
RE: Nero 5.5.5.1 write error.A major bug in XP? - 11/26/2001 2:13:41 AM   
CCampbell

Could you provide a copy of your Nero log file to me at techsupport4@nero.com so I can have a better look at what is going on.

And which buffer begins to empty, the progress-bar for the Read buffer of Nero, or the progress-bar for the Recorder buffer?

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to aard_wolf)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero 5.5.5.1 write error.A major bug in XP? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI