CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Voice Recognition, BlackBerry Support Comes to Microsoft's Live Search   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1424 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Voice Recognition, BlackBerry Support Comes to Microsoft's Live Search Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Voice Recognition, BlackBerry Support Comes to Microsof... - 11/8/2007 7:55:45 PM   
icube001

Microsoft has released an updated version its Live Search service for Windows Mobile devices that includes a number of enhancements, including the ability to enter text through voice recognition.

Other new features include listings of gas prices and hours of operation for businesses. The service is also able use GPS-enabled phones to give location-aware searches, and then direct the user to a location with turn-by-turn navigation. The updated Live Search for Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.0 is available for download for free on the LiveSearch Mobile web site. Live Search for BlackBerry A beta version of Live Search designed for use with BlackBerry devices is now available. It has been designed for use on BlackBerry OS 4.0.2 or later phones, and customers with GPS-enabled devices can use location awareness to enhance their searches. It is available free of charge at www.LiveSearchMobile.com.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Voice Recognition, BlackBerry Support Comes to Microsoft's Live Search Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI