CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

YouTube Announced the First-ever YouTube Video Awards   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1362 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> YouTube Announced the First-ever YouTube Video Awards Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
YouTube Announced the First-ever YouTube Video Awards - 3/20/2007 7:47:41 PM   
icube001

YouTube awards are established to recognize the creative achievements of the YouTube community.

The 2007 YouTube Video Awards commemorate the best original user created videos of 2006 and the artists who made them in the categories of: Most Creative - Innovative And Cutting Edge Video, Most Inspirational - Things That Make You Think Or Feel, Best Series - The Best In Serial Entertainment, Best Comedy - They Had Us In Stitches, Musician Of The Year - Celebrating YouTube's Home-Grown Musical Talent, Best Commentary - The Bloggers Who Caught Our Attention, Most Adorable Video Ever - So Cute It Hurts.

YouTube Video Awards nominees, drawn from the site's most popular original videos, are centralized in a gallery of separate lists, one for each award category. YouTube community members can browse each list and place the nominees in a ranked order from their favorite to least favorite. The voting period begins on Monday, March 19 and ends on Friday, March 23. YouTube Video Awards award winners will be revealed on YouTube on Monday, March 25. Winners from each category will be prominently featured and will receive a trophy to honor their achievement.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> YouTube Announced the First-ever YouTube Video Awards Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI