CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

99 Performance Tips for Windows   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 865 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> 99 Performance Tips for Windows Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
99 Performance Tips for Windows - 12/22/2006 7:46:44 AM   
cadoo

Brrr.. the weather outside is frightful, but the Guides are so delightful... :-) Good thing PCSTATS has a pile of handy Guides freshly updated so you can sit by your warm computer, and tweak away during Christmas. Welcome to PCSTATS massive Tips and Tweaks Guide! This time around, our focus is on making your Windows XP computer perform faster, boot quicker and run better! Whether this means booting and shutting down quicker, achieving better 3D gaming performance, or just making your PC feel quicker, chances are there's a tip or two in here to help you speed things up. We'll also cover the basics of overclocking the processor, memory and video card, so as not to miss out on this important area of extra performance potential. Please pay special attention to our 'Tweak Insurance' tips at the beginning of this guide to help you prepare your system against any potential mishaps. Now, let's begin.

Check here: http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1590

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> 99 Performance Tips for Windows Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI