CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Microsoft launch Microsoft Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1343 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft launch Microsoft Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Microsoft launch Microsoft Digital Image Suite Annivers... - 9/19/2006 5:01:49 PM   
cadoo

The suite consists of Digital Image Suite 2006 along with a free value pack loaded with $198 worth of offers. This comprehensive offering reflects 10 years of leadership in developing intuitive tools to help everyone from the novice picture-taker to the sophisticated photographer learn and grow in the art of digital photography.

Free value pack include:

- Free4 4x6 prints from Snapfish for new members
- Free4 Photo Notepad for new Snapfish members
- Free sample pack of Post-it Picture Paper and discounts off the next purchase of paper
- Free one-year subscription to Popular Photography magazine
- Free one-year subscription to Good Housekeeping magazine
- $20, $30 or $50 off digital frames from Digital Spectrum

Anyone looking to quickly enhance their digital photos will enjoy the easy-to-use editing features in Digital Image Suite. Digital Image Suite makes it easy to view and organize images with a variety of features perfect for any style. Photographers seeking more advanced features will appreciate the powerful tools in Digital Image Suite. Black & White Effects unleash the artist within, making it a snap to transform color photos into stunning, contrast-rich, black-and-white images. The Color & Saturation toolset provides exceptional control over color correction, while the Exposure & Lighting toolset contains all exposure and lighting correction tools in a single location.

Microsoft Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition is available for an estimated retail price of $79.95 (U.S.). Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition comes with up to $40 (U.S.) in available rebates - a $30 mail-in rebate open to all consumers who purchase Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition, and an additional $10 digital camera mail-in rebate for consumers who purchase any digital camera within 30 days of purchasing the software (rebate offers available at select retailers).

< Message edited by cadoo -- 9/19/2006 5:02:47 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft launch Microsoft Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI