CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs with Part Number "C7991A"   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 682 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs with Part Number "C7991A" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs with Part Number "C7991A" - 8/20/2006 6:46:16 PM   
Neil McRae

hi,

I was wondering if you know if anyone still sells these disks I'm looking for:

Manufacture: Taiyo Yuden Company Ltd
(Note that the disks say "hp" on them even though their manufacture is "Taiyo Yuden Company Ltd.")
Rated speed: 4X - 10X - 16X - 24X - 32X
ATIP:

Part Number: C7991A
Image of front view: Click here to view
Image of back view: Click here to view

-Neil
Post #: 1
RE: Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs with Part Number "C7991A" - 8/21/2006 3:35:35 AM   
alexmacris

Hi friend! why you need specific TY based media? Probably newer TY would be easier to find

(in reply to Neil McRae)
Post #: 2
Re: - 8/21/2006 5:04:52 PM   
Neil McRae

hi friend,

quote:

...Probably newer TY would be easier to find

Then how about if I get some of those newer easier to find TY CD-Rs or any brand of disks that would have the exact same shade of green on the back of them as the ones I'm looking for? Or in other words, any brand of disks that would have the exact same back view as the disk that I took photos of in my first post. But only good makes, no makes like Samsung. Anyway, if there will always be disks made that have the exact same shade of green on the back of them as the ones I'm looking for, I can possibly scan in a front view of one of my disks and then print it out on a label and then stiick the label on one of the disks with the green back that I end up buying. Do you think this idea would work? This would be the best I can think of if I want to make a wallet or a book full of disks and have all the disks in that wallet or a book matching.

I'm still kind of disappointed however that certain products only get made for a limited amount of time instead of permanently and then they are discontinued. I think that once a new product comes out, it should stay out permanently instead of being discontinued after a short while. This is just like for example I like to wear blue shirts and green shirts and it's really hard to find those colours in my area right now with the current most popular colours of shirts being sold at stores in my area being basic colours such as gray, black, navy, etc, or I like to wear a certain kind of belt that was discontinued not too long ago, or a lot of couches now are being made with the cushions that your back leans against not attached which I don't like so when we got our new couch a few years ago we were looking for a long time until we found one we liked where those cushions are attached, and I'm sure I can think of many other examples.

-Neil

(in reply to alexmacris)
Post #: 3
RE: Re: - 8/23/2006 5:12:01 AM   
alexmacris

hi friend! are we talking here about printable media or not?

(in reply to Neil McRae)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs with Part Number "C7991A" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI