CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Which is the trust?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 529 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Which is the trust? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Which is the trust? - 6/23/2006 1:39:27 AM   
Simen

Its impossible for me to become a director, but I am prefer to make or publish my own DVDS and share it with my friends. One trouble haunting me so long that program used in authoring my DVD always perform badly; Slowly and poor picture quality etc, Nobody likes nasty blocky video, I have used such as TNPGEnc DVD Author; 007 DVD Author; DVD AUTHOR PRO etc, Fortunately, I discovered when I feel desperate and helpless. In this topic I have instead of you to take some compare.

Comparing TNPGEnc DVD Author; DVD AUTHOR PRO; 007 DVD Author with WinX DVD Copy, the latter possess following highlight features:
[LIST=1]
  • Build DVD less than 60 mins; faster than others
  • Higher quality than others
  • Friendly and clearly interface
  • Emphasizing easy-of-use that makes it work for casual and professional users alike
  • The best to offer multichannel audio for multi-lingual DVDS and audio filters
  • The greatest price $29.90
    [/LIST]
    Speed comparing: Create the same one DVD task:
    WinX DVD Copy spend 52 mins 
    TMPEGnc DVD Copy spend 57 mins 
    DVD Author pro spend 62 mins 
    007 DVD Copy spend 71 mins

Price comparing:
    WinX DVD Copy          $29.90
    TMPEGnc DVD Copy      $89.95  [upgrade] $54.95   [users discount] $61.95
    DVD Author pro copy       67.63EUR
    007 DVD Copy            $39.90

My experience is High quality picture; full rich sound; incredible capability; multifaceted interactivity and inexpensive, Conclusion that I need advanced features and flexibility to DVD creation. Emphasizing ease-of-use that makes it work for casual and professional usersalike, it is the best DVD creation program in its class to offer fit-to-disc tanscoding and DVD+R dual layer support, enable you to create menus buttons and chapters or subtitle etc
  • Post #: 1
    RE: Which is the trust? - 6/29/2006 4:20:59 AM   
    alexmacris

Hi friend! Thanks for the comparison, even i think that TMPGEnc has a very good reputation as being ultra fast and has good quality. I haven't occupied much latetly with Authoring DVDs...

(in reply to Simen)
    Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Which is the trust? Page: [1]
    Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI