CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

CD ripping software   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 901 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> CD ripping software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CD ripping software - 5/21/2006 5:12:11 PM   
pursuant

I am just trying to rip my audio cds to mp3 so I can play them on my portable player. I was hoping to find some kind of simple freeware that will do this and keep the title / artist information attached. I downloaded something called " Free CD Ripper" and it will convert but not keep the tag info. I dug up a copy of NERO 6.0 version and when I used it audio converter,it said there was no artist info on my cds. I though this odd. I was able to update to 6.6 and when I used the converter it said my audio converter was out of date and I had to purchase an upgrade. This seems odd to. Everything else functions in NERO...anyway...got any suggestions for a simple software interface to just rip to mp3 with tag info attached?

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: CD ripping software - 5/21/2006 6:15:03 PM   
SithTracy

Apple iTunes does a great job and can be configured to create MP3's instead of the default aac (.m4a).

(in reply to pursuant)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> CD ripping software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI