CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

1-Defender protects users against zero-day vulnerability in Microsoft Internet Explorer !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 523 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> 1-Defender protects users against zero-day vulnerability in Microsoft Internet Explorer ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1-Defender protects users against zero-day vulnerabilit... - 4/28/2006 7:57:16 AM   
SiliconFreak

Free security utility offers the most effective first line defense against the new zero-day Internet Explorer vulnerability.

AMUST Software today announced that its latest product, AMUST 1-Defender provides the most effective first line defense against the newest zero-day vulnerability in Microsoft Internet Explorer.

1-Defender, a free security utility offers the most effective protection against Microsoft IE zero-day vulnerabilities used by malicious web sites and rogue emails which target user computers with spyware, keyloggers, rootkits, viruses and other malware.

1-Defender reduces and eliminates the risks by allowing users to work with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook and Windows Messenger in SafeInternet mode. SafeInternet Mode protects user PC from malicious software by employing Least Privileged User Account (LUA) that does not reduce Windows usability and flexibility, and does not downgrade users' Internet experience while making Internet experience safer and much more secure.

Microsoft is planning to introduce a new feature called Internet Explorer "Protected Mode" in the next version of Windows - Windows Vista. In addition, Windows Vista will run most applications in a Least Privileged User Account by default to reduce security risks. 1-DefenderT 2.0 offers users the same SafeInternet mode functionality for Windows XP today!

More information is available at: http://www.amustsoft.com/1-defender/

Free download available at: http://www.amustsoft.com/1-defender/download/

About AMUST Software
AMUST Software, founded in March 2005 by Ratmir Timashev and Andrei Baronov, the founders of Aelita Software, one of the leading providers for systems management solutions to enterprise Windows environments. Aelita Software was acquired by Quest Software in March, 2004.

The strategic directions of AMUST Software include solutions for PC system & security management and network management. AMUST Software has the long term plan to become the major software provider in these areas of IT industry. 

Company's website: www.amustsoft.com

Source : AMUST Software Press Release
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> 1-Defender protects users against zero-day vulnerability in Microsoft Internet Explorer ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI