CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Help me enjoy my Sounds (the perfect CDR experienc   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 819 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> Help me enjoy my Sounds (the perfect CDR experienc Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help me enjoy my Sounds (the perfect CDR experienc - 3/20/2004 3:12:59 PM   
unclebob

I love my music, and one of the most important ingredients to enjoying it is the quality of it.
Iíve read lots of posts, and made a few of my own (problems with CDRís & playing them in my vehicle). A lot of you really know your stuff. Yet the stuff you know in lots of cases is different. I think if we all put down our personal experiences, we can all come up with a solution that will lead to less frustration and a more enjoyable listening experience. What I want to know (and Iím sure would be useful to others) is:
1. What CDRís have you had the most success with?
2. What speed did you burn them?
3. What software did you use (that gave you the best results)?
4. Is there any software that can enhance the music (allow you to edit it), like adjusting the Bass & Treble before you burn it?
5. What size were the CDRís?
6. Where did you find them?
7. What was the best price and most reliable source?
I suppose youíre wondering why I didnít ask what burner you used. I figured that info is up to you to give if you want to share it (cause there are so many manufacturers and some of the distributors put there own name on different manufactured drives).

You Guys, & Gals are the best
Thanks & God Bless
Uncle Bob
Post #: 1
RE: Help me enjoy my Sounds (the perfect CDR experienc - 3/21/2004 7:20:06 PM   
MP3Mogul

Uncle Bob,

There are TONS of answers to your questions on the board, please do a bit of reading, I didn't see any question that you asked that hasn't been answered...

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to unclebob)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> Help me enjoy my Sounds (the perfect CDR experienc Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI