CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Xbox 360 finally hits shelves in Taiwan !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 332 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Xbox 360 finally hits shelves in Taiwan ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Xbox 360 finally hits shelves in Taiwan ! - 3/17/2006 6:31:18 AM   
SiliconFreak

Microsoft Taiwan formally debuted the Xbox 360 in Taiwan at separate launch ceremonies in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung on March 16.

A limited number of the popular game consoles was on hand at each of the ceremonies with where throngs of people lined up in hopes of being able to purchase a unit on the spot. The 250 units available in Taipei were gone within half an hour.

Fifteen games for the Xbox 360 were also presented at the ceremonies with a total of 50 games to be available by the end of June of this year, according to Microsoft’s greater China regional director Alexander Huang.

Local sales agents of the game unit estimate that 8,000 consoles are currently available for sale in Taiwan and that 4,000 additional ones will arrive at the end of this month.

Source : DigiTimes
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Xbox 360 finally hits shelves in Taiwan ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI