CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 538 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/15/2006 8:08:29 AM   
SiliconFreak

That doesnt change anything...at least not in my mind....cause it can have 1bit...or 1000Mbit memory bus....and it wouldnt impress me...only because....I am simply not in hunt after 7600....

But for you....I feel sorry.... You have 2 options....either to go with 128bit memory bus (in case you want 7600)....or pay extra for some other Nvidia's model with 256bit memory bus.... Personally...I would choose 3rd option....which is...go for some ATI product....there are no such worries....

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 17
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/15/2006 11:16:24 AM   
major9686

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

That doesnt change anything...at least not in my mind....cause it can have 1bit...or 1000Mbit memory bus....and it wouldnt impress me...only because....I am simply not in hunt after 7600....

But for you....I feel sorry.... You have 2 options....either to go with 128bit memory bus (in case you want 7600)....or pay extra for some other Nvidia's model with 256bit memory bus.... Personally...I would choose 3rd option....which is...go for some ATI product....there are no such worries....

1600 has 128 as well right ?

also 6800GS will cost less than the 7600GT

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 18
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/15/2006 7:00:02 PM   
SiliconFreak

Who talks about 1600....hahahahhaa....I wouldnt settle for anything less than X1900xxx....

And yes, 6800GS is also good option....I just hope it will have everything you need + 256bit memory bus...thats all....will pray for that...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 19
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/15/2006 11:53:13 PM   
major9686

quote:

Who talks about 1600....hahahahhaa....I wouldnt settle for anything less than X1900xxx....

And yes, 6800GS is also good option....I just hope it will have everything you need + 256bit memory bus...thats all....will pray for that...

It has shader model 3.0
GDDR3
256MB
256bit

thats why Im so surprised to see nvidia releasin' such a card (7600GT) to replace 6800GS ..

and it dont even have a VIVO .. whats wrong with them ? to pay extra for something newer but aint as good ?

Post #: 20
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/16/2006 8:03:51 AM   
SiliconFreak

Cool! Then it has EVERYTHING I believe?  Go for it! And dont wait...cause if you wont buy it in the next week...you wont buy it at all...

And dont ask me about Nvidia's bad vision...ATI forced them to release worse products than before...all they need/want is SPEED (to be faster than ATI's products)...but thats not everything...but psssttttttt...dont tell that to Nvidia...cause they dont know that yet....

I told you million times...and i will say it again....you simply cant miss with X1900XTX....thats all....thanks for your cooperation....bye bye....

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 3/16/2006 8:04:29 AM >

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 21
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/16/2006 11:45:08 PM   
major9686

quote:

Cool! Then it has EVERYTHING I believe?  Go for it! And dont wait...cause if you wont buy it in the next week...you wont buy it at all...

And dont ask me about Nvidia's bad vision...ATI forced them to release worse products than before...all they need/want is SPEED (to be faster than ATI's products)...but thats not everything...but psssttttttt...dont tell that to Nvidia...cause they dont know that yet....

I told you million times...and i will say it again....you simply cant miss with X1900XTX....thats all....thanks for your cooperation....bye bye....

haha .. dude .. the X1900XTX cost like a small fortune here ...
like a whole new super PC ... about 800-900$

Post #: 22
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/17/2006 4:35:35 AM   
SiliconFreak

hahaha...well...you get what you pay for...and for QUALITY you always pay more...

And 800$ is not THATTT much....not for Israel....where average monthly salary is around 5000$.... Or was that Switzerland?

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 23
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/17/2006 5:56:46 AM   
major9686

quote:

hahaha...well...you get what you pay for...and for QUALITY you always pay more...

And 800$ is not THATTT much....not for Israel....where average monthly salary is around 5000$.... Or was that Switzerland?

dude .. the avarage monthly salary here is about 800-1100$ .... sooo :(
Im talkin about workin' mature people ..

Post #: 24
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/17/2006 6:26:15 AM   
SiliconFreak

So not that bad....1100-800=300....and 300$ can be enough to live through a month....we are talking about 1 month only...and then...back to 1100$....

And about "working mature people"....what's with that? Wanna say that you arent mature? A little boy or what? And not working? Are you lazy guy who just sleeps all days?  I bet you work (at least something...even posting here is work you know...hahaha)...and that you are mature enough too....so....take those 800$ from your purse/vallet...and go shopping...

Just kidding a bit...I know exactly how it is....

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 25
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/17/2006 10:28:44 AM   
major9686

quote:

So not that bad....1100-800=300....and 300$ can be enough to live through a month....we are talking about 1 month only...and then...back to 1100$....

And about "working mature people"....what's with that? Wanna say that you arent mature? A little boy or what? And not working? Are you lazy guy who just sleeps all days?  I bet you work (at least something...even posting here is work you know...hahaha)...and that you are mature enough too....so....take those 800$ from your purse/vallet...and go shopping...

Just kidding a bit...I know exactly how it is....

there some people that just cant spend every cent they got ..
and I cant work .. I get social security every month ..
I can afford a card if I want .. but I dont wanna waste money ...
I will also get an LCD TV which cost some cash ... so ..
I dont like throwin' money ..
especially when I dont have income ..
Im not rich ! and neither does my family ..
I will be 20 in june ..
my last job was on some summer vacation .. 4 years ago .. posting giant advertisment wallpapers on busses during night time when they parked at the motor pool ..
and I made like 50$ for 8 hours .. of work ..

that was then when I was kinda healthy ..

Post #: 26
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/18/2006 9:53:31 AM   
SiliconFreak

Yes I know and I agree with you....

And look....dont take everything I say too personally or anything...I just like to joke all the time...so maybe I go close to the limit sometimes...but not intentionally...

I know that hard times are ahead...at least for majority of people...so saving money and buying all the latest high-tech stuff is very hard if not almost mission impossible...and the last thing to do is to waste your hard earned money for something you dont really need....just to be able to say "Heyyyyy...I own (i.e.) X1900XTX..."... Because after some 6 months....it will be just old piece of junk...hahahaha...well not that fast...but it surely wont be nr.1 at that time....and surely not as much expensive....so you would loose lots of money....and also loose nr.1 place after some 6 months...so double loss.... 

Its better as you said...to buy more things for that money...the ones that you would really need and use everyday and which will give you that "Winning Feeling" for much longer than just few months... LCD TV could be one of such devices....

Well thats it...need to run....I just hope that your health is ok...and wish you all the best in the future too!

Cya.

p.s. 50$ for 8 hours....that was quite good wage....if you multiply it by some 22....that totals...1100$...per month...which is not THAT bad....but since I dont know if your health would allow you to work for so long....I guess we are back @ where we started...so...better to have this social security....at least its permanent...and maybe some online job or something similar every now and then...and you can do it just fine.... Good luck!

pps

We went kinda off topic...so lets move back....so...7600 or not? SLI or CrossFire? A or B? $10 or $1M? etc etc

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 3/18/2006 9:54:43 AM >

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 27
RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! - 3/18/2006 2:10:03 PM   
major9686

quote:

Yes I know and I agree with you....

And look....dont take everything I say too personally or anything...I just like to joke all the time...so maybe I go close to the limit sometimes...but not intentionally...

I know that hard times are ahead...at least for majority of people...so saving money and buying all the latest high-tech stuff is very hard if not almost mission impossible...and the last thing to do is to waste your hard earned money for something you dont really need....just to be able to say "Heyyyyy...I own (i.e.) X1900XTX..."... Because after some 6 months....it will be just old piece of junk...hahahaha...well not that fast...but it surely wont be nr.1 at that time....and surely not as much expensive....so you would loose lots of money....and also loose nr.1 place after some 6 months...so double loss.... 

Its better as you said...to buy more things for that money...the ones that you would really need and use everyday and which will give you that "Winning Feeling" for much longer than just few months... LCD TV could be one of such devices....

Well thats it...need to run....I just hope that your health is ok...and wish you all the best in the future too!

Cya.

p.s. 50$ for 8 hours....that was quite good wage....if you multiply it by some 22....that totals...1100$...per month...which is not THAT bad....but since I dont know if your health would allow you to work for so long....I guess we are back @ where we started...so...better to have this social security....at least its permanent...and maybe some online job or something similar every now and then...and you can do it just fine.... Good luck!

pps

We went kinda off topic...so lets move back....so...7600 or not? SLI or CrossFire? A or B? $10 or $1M? etc etc

No for 7600 it sux and is just a step back from the 6800GS :(

Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> RE: MSI Launch NX7600GT 3D Graphic Series ! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI