CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

HP Announces Photosmart Pro 9180 Printer, Vivera Inks and New Print Media !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 653 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> HP Announces Photosmart Pro 9180 Printer, Vivera Inks and New Print Media ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HP Announces Photosmart Pro 9180 Printer, Vivera Inks a... - 2/24/2006 6:09:25 AM   
T3TRISizer

HP has expanded its portfolio of products for professional and advanced amateur photographers with a new professional photo printer and an exclusively formulated line of HP Vivera pigment inks.

The HP Photosmart Pro B9180 Professional Photo Printer brings superior image quality and flexibility to the professional photography market. Based on HP’s scalable printing technology, the printer delivers increased speeds – producing a 4 x 6-inch print in as fast as 10 seconds and a 13 x 19-inch photo in as fast as 1.5 minutes – as well as photo permanence of more than 200 years.

HP Vivera pigment-based inks offer professional photographers more choice when using a broad array of media beyond traditional photo paper.

HP also introduced a variety of new media, including: four digital fine art papers that are ideal for reproductions and photographs; HP Advanced Photo Paper that is thicker, dries instantly and exhibits excellent water-resistance; the world’s glossiest CD/DVD labels; and a self-adhesive photo paper that makes it easy for consumers to place photos in albums and creative projects.

Read the HP press release.

Source : Steves-Digicams
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> HP Announces Photosmart Pro 9180 Printer, Vivera Inks and New Print Media ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI