CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Advanced Spyware Remover 1.74.20671 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 536 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Advanced Spyware Remover 1.74.20671 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Advanced Spyware Remover 1.74.20671 ! - 1/2/2006 4:53:26 PM   
SiliconFreak

Author: Evonsoft
Size: 2 Mb
License: Freeware
Requires: Win NT/2K/XP/2003

The key features:
Scan/Remove spyware,adware,malware and virus.
Immunize and block thousands of known spyware,adware,malware.
Remove and fix pc hijacker programs.

Advanced Spyware Remover is designed as an advanced but easy-to-use software that protect your computer against stealthy spyware, aggressive adware, system hijackers, Malware, tracking cookies, keyloggers, dialers, as well as other malware. It does not only scan/remove those infections but also scan system hijacker and lists the contents of key areas of the Registry and System--areas that are used by both legitimate programmers and infections.Advanced Spyware Remover is continually updated to detect and remove new hijacks. Also Advanced Spyware Remover has the ability to immunize thousands of known Spyware, Adware and Malware.

Advanced Spyware Remover is more than a spyware remover but scan/remove pc hijack programs and tweak your system,manage key area of your pc. With "Process Dictionary" you can get the information of over 10000 process including system process,general process,spyware/adware and virus. Also,you can detect IE extentions, BHOs and cookie info and system associations and so on.

Note: We offer 7 days fully functional of Advanced Spyware Remover Pro, so you can experience all the features of Advanced Spyware Remover Pro. After 7 days, it will downgrade to Advanced Spyware Remover Lite version that is 100% free for you to scan/remove spyware,adware and malware but with some features disabled.

Advanced Spyware Remover is compatible with Windows 2000,XP,NT and 2003.

Download

Source : MajorGeeks
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Advanced Spyware Remover 1.74.20671 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI