CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 Card !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 581 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 Card ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 Card ! - 12/27/2005 6:21:27 PM   
SiliconFreak

GIGABYTE announced the GV-RX16T256V-RH graphics card utilizing the Silent Pipe II fanless design with a proprietary front-flow thermal module. The novelty is a "green" product being lead, mercury and cadmium free (amongst others) for RoHS compliance. It uses 256MB of GDDR3 memory and, typically, supports Microsoft Direct X 9.0 Shader Model 3.0, and Avivo.

Source : GIGABYTE

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 C... - 12/28/2005 3:21:49 PM   
major9686

any specs. on that graphic card ?
cause it seem very good and that it will cost not so much ..
so I can afford it .. :)
whats the verdict on it ?

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 C... - 12/28/2005 5:55:36 PM   
SiliconFreak

...specs are HERE and they look very promising......so if the price will be right...this card might get many buyers... (and yes...I believe also YOU will be able to afford it major9686.....just wait few days/weeks...and then check local stores...).

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 12/29/2005 5:22:30 AM >

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 3
RE: GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 C... - 12/29/2005 12:26:09 AM   
major9686

nah .. I wont get it ..
it has 128bit :(
I want GDDR3, 256MB, 256bit, Shader Model 3.0, thats my min. requirements ..
anyways .. on 24th of january ATI releases the x1900 ! :)

Post #: 4
RE: GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 C... - 12/29/2005 5:21:58 AM   
SiliconFreak

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You're so funny major9686....you always make me laugh...hahahhahaha...

Btw...cant you read or something....this card actually has all you said you want....GDDR3, 256MB, SM3...and much much more....like Avivo and other goodies.... The only "possible" downside is 128bit memory interface....but thats no such big deal....because (by my opinion) you first need to make sure what card you really need/want....and how much money would you like to spend on it....because you surely wont get EVERYTHING for maybe 200-300$.... Secondly....not so long ago I adviced you to but some X18xx model....but you were crying out loud about HOW DAM* EXPENSIVE it is....hahahhahahahahha....and now you wanna wait for X1900 series which will cost even much more!!!!???? Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....hahahahahhahahahhaa...stop for a minute and rethink all over again....and you'll see that buying the latest stuff is a 100% throwing money away....because in a few months time....some new, better, faster models will surely follow and your card will soon be good only for browsing internet forums (i hope it will still meet our forums min.requirements ) and maybe some other minor tasks....like writing something in notepad and stuff....

Much better option to wait until they release X19xx, would be, because prices of X18xx series will surely drop (although not as much as we would like, but anyway....). So if that was why you wanna wait....then its ok... Afterall...waiting always pays off....always...if not because of lower prices....maybe because of new better products that will come...

Good luck and dont spend entire Israeli bank's reserves on your next graphics card....**just kidding**....

See ya....

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 12/29/2005 5:24:23 AM >

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 5
RE: GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 C... - 12/29/2005 5:59:23 AM   
major9686

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You're so funny major9686....you always make me laugh...hahahhahaha...

Btw...cant you read or something....this card actually has all you said you want....GDDR3, 256MB, SM3...and much much more....like Avivo and other goodies.... The only "possible" downside is 128bit memory interface....but thats no such big deal....because (by my opinion) you first need to make sure what card you really need/want....and how much money would you like to spend on it....because you surely wont get EVERYTHING for maybe 200-300$.... Secondly....not so long ago I adviced you to but some X18xx model....but you were crying out loud about HOW DAM* EXPENSIVE it is....hahahhahahahahha....and now you wanna wait for X1900 series which will cost even much more!!!!???? Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....hahahahahhahahahhaa...stop for a minute and rethink all over again....and you'll see that buying the latest stuff is a 100% throwing money away....because in a few months time....some new, better, faster models will surely follow and your card will soon be good only for browsing internet forums (i hope it will still meet our forums min.requirements ) and maybe some other minor tasks....like writing something in notepad and stuff....

Much better option to wait until they release X19xx, would be, because prices of X18xx series will surely drop (although not as much as we would like, but anyway....). So if that was why you wanna wait....then its ok... Afterall...waiting always pays off....always...if not because of lower prices....maybe because of new better products that will come...

Good luck and dont spend entire Israeli bank's reserves on your next graphics card....**just kidding**....

See ya....

just between you and me ..
I got about 1000$ +\- in my drawer .. :)
and got 5000nis in my .. credit card withdrawl account :)
I just dont wanna pay much cause here its very expensive ..
I do wanna buy something from the net but I dont know which shop\site ships to israel :(
I need some site that has low\reasonble prices .. reliable .. trustworthy .. and that ships to israel ..
if I will find something like that maybe I will get the x1900 .. it will be just like buyin the x1800 here .. but maybe even cheaper .. I dont know ..

Post #: 6
RE: GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 C... - 12/29/2005 6:09:46 AM   
SiliconFreak

Wowww...you rich guy you...

Just dont go broke because of this graphics card....it's not worth it...

Otherwise....I believe there are many online shops that ship to Israel too - just search for those that ship "worldwide" and they will surely ship 2U2...

Good luck! And if you'll need some help with finding reliable store(s) that ships to Israel too....just let me know...maybe i can find some for you....(but please dont contact me before you'll know EXACTLY what you want and how much you wanna spend on that, and also not before 2006 cause i am busy with other preparations and stuff right now,ok? )...

Cya...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 7
RE: GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 C... - 12/29/2005 8:38:34 AM   
major9686

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

Wowww...you rich guy you...

Just dont go broke because of this graphics card....it's not worth it...

Otherwise....I believe there are many online shops that ship to Israel too - just search for those that ship "worldwide" and they will surely ship 2U2...

Good luck! And if you'll need some help with finding reliable store(s) that ships to Israel too....just let me know...maybe i can find some for you....(but please dont contact me before you'll know EXACTLY what you want and how much you wanna spend on that, and also not before 2006 cause i am busy with other preparations and stuff right now,ok? )...

Cya...

ok .. thx :)
I will wait til jan. 24th :)
but even then I dont wanna buy something expensive ..
I just remembered that I will have to buy a new card that supports DX10 and Vista .. so .. :( bah ... it sux !

Post #: 8
RE: GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 C... - 12/30/2005 9:16:29 AM   
SiliconFreak

Neverending story continues....for all of us...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> GIGABYTE Launches Silent Pipe II ATI Radeon X1600 Card ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI