CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheInquirer !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 706 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheInquirer ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheInqui... - 11/21/2005 5:42:00 PM   
SiliconFreak

We have one - and only one Fujitsu Siemens A7640 Athlon 64 3200+ notebook to give away but you'd better be fast and witty because sob stories are going to be trashed forthwith.

The machine includes 512MB of memory, a 40GB hard drive, DVD R/W etc., has three USB ports, built in loudspeakers, a card reader, and a lot of other stuff too. AMD UK has kindly donated the Fujitsu Siemens notebook for the competition. All you need to do is to answer the four following questions.

1 Why do you want to win this machine (remember, no sob stories)
2 What was the best portable computer you've ever owned, and why?
3 If you were allowed to have only one application on your notebook, what would it be?
4 When buying a $1,000 unbranded notebook for business use, how much extra would you be prepared to pay for a similarly configured one from a well known brand?

This competition ends on the 30th of November. The decision of the judges is final. We will ship the notebook to the winner and announce her or his name in the first week of December.

Competition entries to this email address, please. Thanks to AMD UK for donating the prize. And don't forget - without answering all four questions - you haven't a chance of a snowball in Hades of winning it

Source : TheInquirer

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheI... - 11/22/2005 8:38:45 AM   
major9686

is it for residents of UK only ?

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheI... - 11/22/2005 12:31:14 PM   
SiliconFreak

I also asked myself exactly the same thing upon posting this....so dont know...you try and let us know later,ok?

Otherwise...huhhhhh...someone should ask them...but i am too busy at the moment...so members, be my guests and ask....(and let us know the answer later offcourse...)...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 3
RE: Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheI... - 11/22/2005 3:13:38 PM   
major9686

Well I asked ..
when I get the answer I will post it here .. (I wonder if israel counts as part of europe ..)

also .. 6 days has passed and still no respond from asus even though I registered my product - the motherboard -  at their site and now Im supposedly VIP Member ..
ha .. what a shame !

Post #: 4
RE: Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheI... - 11/22/2005 5:12:24 PM   
SiliconFreak

I just knew i can count on you buddy...I really did!

So let us know what their answer will be please...so that we could all go there and participate...

And finally...if they (Asus) also treat VIP members like pieces of sh**....then I really dont know....I am very dissapointed...speechless...

(in reply to major9686)
Post #: 5
RE: Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheI... - 11/23/2005 3:04:08 AM   
major9686

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

I just knew i can count on you buddy...I really did!

So let us know what their answer will be please...so that we could all go there and participate...

And finally...if they (Asus) also treat VIP members like pieces of sh**....then I really dont know....I am very dissapointed...speechless...

ha ha .. another day passed and still no word ..
wont get another ASUS product in the future ...
next time I will go with MSI or Gigabyte ..

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Win a fantastic AMD Athlon 64 3200+ notebook @ TheInquirer ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI