CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Windows XP in Albanian   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1583 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Windows XP in Albanian Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Windows XP in Albanian - 9/22/2005 7:37:39 AM   
WinThusiast

Microsoft Corporation has prepared Albanian version of the OS Windows XP for Albanian and Kosovo markets. The new version can also be used in Macedonia for free only from users that have licensed Windows. The Albanian version was prepared by the Czech company “Moravia”.

Microsoft Macedonia recently said that Albanian version is prepared because of business interest. Yet, that does not exclude the possibility this version to be used by the Albanians employed in state institutions. Microsoft Macedonia added that it is not important what kind of software version is used since in state institutions Macedonian version of Windows is in official use.

Microsoft thinks that this investment will contribute towards enhancing of educational and development processes in the region and will bring its products closer to Albanian customers by eliminating the language barrier for using computers among a great number of users.

With this version Albanian language enters the group of 40 languages in which Windows XP is translated.

Source : Metamorphosis.org
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Windows XP in Albanian Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI