CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Roxio Announces WinOnCD 8 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 581 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Roxio Announces WinOnCD 8 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Roxio Announces WinOnCD 8 ! - 8/26/2005 7:42:57 AM   
SiliconFreak

New Version of Germany’s Original CD/DVD Brand to Incorporate Major Innovations in Burning, Data, Music, Photo and Video Creation and Backup

Roxio®, a division of Sonic Solutions® (NASDAQ: SNIC), the leader in digital media software, today announced that it will be launching a completely new version of the original leading German burning application, WinOnCD. The latest version, WinOnCD 8 CD & DVD Pro, includes powerful CD and DVD authoring and burning tools, plus advanced photo, video, music and backup applications. Development of the new WinOnCD 8 product is being lead by Roxio’s development team based in Würselen, Germany.

WinOnCD was first launched in Germany in 1992, soon becoming the best seller, and is now popularly considered the original German burning solution. Incorporating significant new functionality for digital media creation and management, included innovative High Definition DivX video creation and editing, WinOnCD 8 CD & DVD Pro is a breakthrough entertainment package for CD and DVD enthusiasts and a major upgrade for existing WinOnCD users. WinOnCD 8 CD & DVD Pro will be released in Q4 2005.

About Roxio

Roxio, a division of Sonic Solutions, develops and markets the best-selling digital media software in the world.  Roxio offers award-winning software products for CD/DVD burning, photo editing and video editing and has an installed base of over 150 million users.  Roxio distributes its products globally through strategic partnerships with major hardware manufacturers, through leading retailers, through Internet partnerships and through direct sales at www.roxio.com.

Source : Roxio Press Release
Post #: 1
RE: Roxio Announces WinOnCD 8 ! - 8/27/2005 5:49:22 PM   
Matthew

Good, if they do it justice...

Roxio got WinOnCd from CeQuadrat, and while a little quirky, it was far better than their "Easy".  It languished in near obscurity compared to their "favourite son" of Easy CD Creator.

I love the "timeline" method of applying audio effects, where you can layer and remove effects without altering the original file.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Roxio Announces WinOnCD 8 ! - 8/29/2005 5:21:47 AM   
emperor

hopefully we can test it soon

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Roxio Announces WinOnCD 8 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI