CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

LAN's Menubar 1.1 - One Click To Launch Applications, Open Folders, Files And More...   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 489 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> LAN's Menubar 1.1 - One Click To Launch Applications, Open Folders, Files And More... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LAN's Menubar 1.1 - One Click To Launch Applications, O... - 7/27/2005 8:17:12 AM   
SiliconFreak

Enjoy Easy Ride with Lan's Menubar 1.1

One Click Is What It Takes To Launch Applications, Open Folders, Files and More

If you crave for innovative software that improves computational habits, then Lan's Menubar is worth of giving a proper look. Designed for the Windows platforms, this utility gives you the shortest way to start frequently used applications, open your favorite folders and files. All this can be done through the popup menu that you can access by moving the mouse cursor to the upper-left corner of the desktop. While improving your operating performance, this utility keeps your desktop space clear from the crowds of shortcuts that can turn it into messy jungles.

Point-and-Click Setup
Lan's Menubar is easy to set up and use. Once it has been installed, the setup wizard will guide you through three configuration steps from selecting the menu style to customizing the hotkey mode and desktop look. The latter step allows you to free your desktop space from icons and shortcuts which all become available from the popup menu. However you may choose to leave them unchanged on the desktop to be used along with the Lan's menu. This menu has a list-like design where similar items can be grouped together with the help of plain or named separators.

Menu Creation is Remarkably Easy
Adding new items to the Lan's menu is a breeze. The quickest way is to drag an item from the desktop or an Explorer window and drop it on the menu. Alternatively you can do this through the "Add new item" icon located on the Lan's title bar or through the "Insert item" option of the contextual menu. In the "Add item" dialog you can specify the name of an item, choose an icon in the quick view window, assign a global hotkey and an action to take. With only one click or keystroke you can start an application, open a file, execute a Windows command such as "Run", "Log Off" or "Shutdown" as well as minimize, restore and open a window full screen.

Lan's Benefits for Users
"Lan's Menubar is designed for anyone who wants to get an "easy ride" access to frequently used applications, folders and files," says Tagir Waleev, author of the program. "Not only does it simplify application launch, Lan's Menubar makes your desktop spick-and-span. Your eye will never again stumble over the crowd of shortcuts on the desktop because they are all organized and hidden in the popup menu. Unlike other utilities in the category, our product is easy to set up, needs minimum processing resources and memory. Added to this is the low price plus a
handful of extras, for example, the ability to open a window full screen with a hotkey." 

Lan's Menubar Features at a Glance
- One-click access to applications, folders and files from the popup menu;
- Open system folders and execute Windows commands; 
- Separators to group items on the menu;
- Support of visual styles in Windows XP;
- Hotkey support;
- Low system consumption.

Pricing and Availability
Lan's Menubar runs under Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003 and can be downloaded for free at the company's website: http://lansmenubar.com/lmbsetup_trial.exe.

Source : Lan's Menubar Press Release
Post #: 1
RE: LAN's Menubar 1.1 - One Click To Launch Application... - 7/30/2005 3:11:04 AM   
Nbveh

this programm was written by my brother :)

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: LAN's Menubar 1.1 - One Click To Launch Application... - 7/30/2005 12:43:58 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hello and Welcome Nbveh!

So,really? Your brother wrote it? WOWWWWWW...please give me his adress so i can send all angry and dissapointed buyers of this program directly to him....

Just kidding...but if he really made that program...maybe he should apply for job at some M$, Google, Yahoo,...to write programs for them... Or is he already the Big Boss at Lan's Menubar company...and its just a matter of years to overtake M$...

Good luck to both of You!

(in reply to Nbveh)
Post #: 3
RE: LAN's Menubar 1.1 - One Click To Launch Application... - 7/30/2005 4:29:35 PM   
sp

Nice proggy...

WM # CI

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 4
RE: LAN's Menubar 1.1 - One Click To Launch Application... - 7/30/2005 5:46:09 PM   
PatM

It seems easier to just click on a desktop icon.
Personally I  use LaunchTab.
It does everything I want.
www.tobiascohen.com/software/launchtab/

(in reply to sp)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> LAN's Menubar 1.1 - One Click To Launch Applications, Open Folders, Files And More... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI