CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

BlueVoda Website Builder 6.6.3 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 946 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> BlueVoda Website Builder 6.6.3 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BlueVoda Website Builder 6.6.3 ! - 7/13/2005 9:13:08 AM   
SiliconFreak

Publisher : VodaHost
Size : 3.57MB
Licence : Free
Minimum requirements : Windows 95/98/Me/Nt/2000/XP/2003 Server

BlueVoda is a Drag & Drop free website builder that enables a user with little or no experience to build a fantastic website. No HTML or coding knowledge is required. With BlueVoda you can create everything from a simple homepage to beautiful muti-page website.Included are pre-designed website templates, "One Click Publishing", an image library where you will be able to download hundreds of FREE logos, templates, webpage backgrounds and website headers. BlueVoda also provides a built-in help system, a community forum as well as step by step video tutorials that will have you designing your new web site in record time. Version 6.6.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.

Note: A VodaHost Web hosting account is required in order for you to publish your Web site on the Internet.

Download

Source : Download.com
Post #: 1
RE: BlueVoda Website Builder 7.0! - 8/1/2005 11:39:03 AM   
BlueVodaXtra

This is one amazing piece of software, so good in fact that it has a fan site at WWW.BLUEVODAXTRA.COM, which was actually built with the bluevoda software. Bluevoda has over 10,000 people who are hosted with the bluevoda company. Everywhere you look you see nothing but GREAT reviews! - I have been designing websites for years and thought that this was just another freeware nightmare, but I tell you no lie, the speed of which bluevoda builds websites is under 30 mins if you know what your doing. Truly a great piece of software.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: BlueVoda Website Builder 7.0! - 8/1/2005 5:52:35 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hello and Welcome...

I am glad you like this program (or maybe you are one of its makers, so you just promote it this way ). Well...either way...thanks for the info...and i hope many other members will like it too (and when i'll be building another website, I will also give it a try...maybe the only thing that bothers me is, that i need to host it with them later-or is there some other way to later publish website wherever I wish? any idea?)... 

(in reply to BlueVodaXtra)
Post #: 3
RE: BlueVoda Website Builder 7.0! - 8/2/2005 4:40:19 PM   
Matthew

I see "BlueVodaXtra" has spammed the download site reviews as well - what's the betting the guy makes no more posts at all here?

See also http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/tm.asp?m=109625&mpage=1&key=bluevoda&#109625

I'd say the comments, and the possible workaround, still stand 100%
Masquerading as free is a dirty trick, and workarounds like that are entirely deserved - some free software writers ASK you to support them in some way, but do not make it so that you are forced to.

< Message edited by Matthew -- 8/2/2005 4:50:52 PM >

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 4
RE: BlueVoda Website Builder 7.0! - 8/3/2005 5:00:05 PM   
BlueVodaXtra

Hey* - Sorry if it seems I am spamming, Thats really not what I'm trying to do. - I deeply appologize. I do see now that I guess I did go a bit overboard with my postings.lol

and your right, I have been to just about every site with bluevoda to get the word out to other users about the site, but I really am not trying to make anyone upset.

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> BlueVoda Website Builder 6.6.3 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI