CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

DVD cases.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1318 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> DVD cases. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DVD cases. - 7/10/2005 12:18:13 PM   
boe

I have loaned a couple of DVDs that have been used and abused by small children and one by a dog. I'd love to (go back in time and not lend them) replace them with new cases. I only need about 5 so I'd like to find a place that doesn't require the purchase of 100 or more. Any recommendations on nice cases? I know where to get CD jewel cases, but I'd like them to fit in with my other DVDs. I'm not sure how I would lable them either. Your suggestions other than getting new friends would be appreciated
Post #: 1
RE: DVD cases. - 7/10/2005 4:50:18 PM   
RedSquirrel

You can get the covers and cover printing software from http://www.cdcovers.cc/covers.php

As for the DVD cases I cannot help you as I am in the UK.  However if you get really stuck finding them I'll post you half a dozen free of charge if you pick up the postage costs, which might not be too bad for 6 empty DVD cases.

Ian

(in reply to boe)
Post #: 2
RE: DVD cases. - 7/13/2005 1:13:10 AM   
Dolphinius_Rex

What about Bestbuy or Staples? they should have 5pks or 10pks of DVD cases available (probably at like $1 a pop or something though). If you don't need lot's, that's probably one of your better options.

Canada; Leading the world in being just north of the U.S.A.

(in reply to boe)
Post #: 3
RE: DVD cases. - 7/13/2005 3:14:50 PM   
wscr

(in reply to boe)
Post #: 4
RE: DVD cases. - 7/13/2005 4:06:50 PM   
Matthew

Don't know if they have similar stores elsewhere, but I picked up 10 double cases (slim double) in my local pound store - are there "one price" stores like this in other countries - Poundland certainly has an eclectic mix of stuff  my local one seems to have cased media (2 DVD, 3 CD), empty cases (10 CD or DVD), and small CD-R tubs (5 in a 10 tub)

(in reply to wscr)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> DVD cases. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote