CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Write error , invalid writestate!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1521 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Write error , invalid writestate! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Write error , invalid writestate! - 10/22/2001 3:40:10 PM   
Jams

What does this mean?, get it nero 5551, when truing to burn with a BTC BCE1610IM

Post #: 1
RE: Write error , invalid writestate! - 10/22/2001 4:21:51 PM   
CCampbell

We would need to see the full Nero log file to properly diagnose.

Send a copy of your Nero log file at techsupport4@nero.com. There are a few possible causes, and in one case a driver I could send you, if applicable.

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to Jams)
Post #: 2
RE: Write error , invalid writestate! - 10/23/2001 4:16:28 AM   
rblake

... don't hold your breath though. I sent them a log file with a simple question, twice, ages ago and no reply or even acknowledgment!

(in reply to Jams)
Post #: 3
RE: Write error , invalid writestate! - 10/23/2001 1:22:51 PM   
Jams

Well, now i have mailed a copy of the logfile.
But i dont think its Neros fault, becuse i got errors in NTI cdmaker too. The problem is that i cant write error free above 8X with my BCE 1610IM which should manage 16X, and i have tried different media, fujifilm made in Japan by tai Yuden or whatever their called which should be one of the best media in the world, but to no avail. But i made cd-cd copy in 4X and that cd turned out 100% errorfree which the sourcedisc was NOT. Anyway it would be helpful if the guys at Ahead could analyze the log and maybe see what the problem is, if its hardware or software related.

(in reply to Jams)
Post #: 4
RE: Write error , invalid writestate! - 10/31/2001 10:05:36 PM   
CCampbell

Hi Blake,

When did you send the Email? I manage the techsupport4@nero.com and have always responded to any email sent.

Please resend this to me, and I promise you will get a response. [:-)]

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to Jams)
Post #: 5
RE: Write error , invalid writestate! - 11/1/2001 5:04:26 AM   
rblake

Hi,

It was so long ago that can't even remember what it was about. In the end, the problem seemed to go away when I installed a later version of Nero. All's well that ends well.

R.

(in reply to Jams)
Post #: 6
RE: Write error , invalid writestate! - 12/8/2001 5:00:22 PM   
ProneaX

I have the same drive and have the same exact problem, Although it only happens with some media. I am certain that it is a firmware problem. I have firmware version 0.17 (right click on my computer, click properties, then device manager, then double click on the drive, then go to the settings tab). My friend has the same drive with version 0.19 firmware. His works with all media we have tried. I'm trying to get an upgrade but it isn't anywhere on the internet. If I get it i'll post it in the Firmware forum on this site.

(in reply to Jams)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Write error , invalid writestate! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI