CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

multiple video_ts folders   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 422 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> multiple video_ts folders Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
multiple video_ts folders - 5/22/2005 10:35:08 PM   
AKAAM

Hi. Just wondering if someone can help me out with combining video_ts folders. I've got 4 video_ts folders that are about 400mb each and I want to put them all onto one dvd and play it in a regular dvd player. The other threads I've read say that you can only do that by joining them when copying to the hard drive but I've lost one of the disks so can't do that. None of the folders have been compressed, just copied to the hard drive.
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Post #: 1
RE: multiple video_ts folders - 5/23/2005 1:17:48 AM   
Iggy

DVD2One and its Join Mode feature will help you.

(in reply to AKAAM)
Post #: 2
dvd2one - 5/23/2005 11:56:20 AM   
AKAAM

Ah. I have dvd2one but read (misunderstood?) that it had to be from original disks to join. Bit embarrassing...but thank you. Tried it out and works perfectly. Thanks again for helping someone who clearly has little knowledge about these things!

(in reply to Iggy)
Post #: 3
RE: dvd2one - 5/25/2005 5:09:28 AM   
clairew

Hi,

Even if you do not need to convert, you can run multiple files through DivxToDVD, free by VSO Software, all at once and it will come out with one video_ts file (containing all the files passed through the converstion)  and then you can burn this new file to DVD.  (There is an option to burn directly after conversion with CopyToDVD when using DivxToDVD.)

Do note that the you may need to play with the order of the files you run through conversion, depending on how you add them, they may come out in the opposite order.

Claire

(in reply to AKAAM)
Post #: 4
RE: dvd2one - 5/25/2005 10:59:51 AM   
AKAAM

Ok, I will try that with some home movies i want to compile on one dvd. Do you have a link or will google do it? Only thing is for some of these videos I want to put them together under the same menu (a program like idisk, which I haven't tried yet might do it for multiple movies but don't know yet). Do you know if this program will do that? Or just play them one after another as separate chapters like the Dvd2one?

(in reply to clairew)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> multiple video_ts folders Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI