CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

XGI Releases Source Code For Linux !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1188 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Linux News >> XGI Releases Source Code For Linux ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
XGI Releases Source Code For Linux ! - 4/12/2005 12:14:47 PM   
LinuxMarshall

XGI Technology, Inc. today releases its source code for Linux. To support the large and growing Linux community, XGI Technology released the source code to X.Org, XFree86.Org, and Kernal.Org for its desktop, notebook, and server products.

"The Linux community is growing strong in today's technology market. To incorporate the newest Linux development to coinciding with XGI's graphics innovations, we have decided to open our source code for Linux," said Mr. Derek LinXGI's software VP. "Our goal is to support all Linux developers so that our graphics processors can run on nearly all Linux platforms; X.Org, XFree86.Org, and Kernal.Org are the vehicles to achieve this goal."

XGI supports X.Org 6.8.2nd XFree86 4.4.0. The open source supports package installation for IA32, AMD64 and EM64T, and Frame buffer device (FBDev) supportfor kernel version 2.4.X.

Please find open source code at the following URLs:

XFree86.org please search the keyword in http://bugs.xfree86.org/

X.org please search the keyword in https://bugs.freedesktop.org/query.cgi

About XGI Technology, Inc.
XGITM Technology Inc., originated from eXtreme Graphics Innovation, was founded in June 2003 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. XGITM is the leading visual computing and GPU design company focused on delivering powerful and feature-packed GPU performance to enrich the users' experience. XGITM has positioned itself as a Fabless IC design company. It offers a full range of video solutions for Professional, Entertainment and Mobileusers. For more detailed information, please visit XGITM website at www.xgitech.com.

Source : XGI Press Release
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Linux News >> XGI Releases Source Code For Linux ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI