CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Have any of u guys had any experiences with this company?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1124 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> OnLine Shops >> Have any of u guys had any experiences with this company? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Have any of u guys had any experiences with this company? - 4/4/2005 9:13:24 PM   
mtrivs

http://www.ynot2k.com/
aka
http://www.geared2play.com/

I was looking in to getting a laptop and was looking at an ASUS laptop on this site. I saw that the prices on here are rock bottom, but was a bit uneasy about ordering from them. I saw their ratings here, but when i look at all the usernames for the people writing the reports, they all have only written 1 post...therefore how do i know that geared2play (http://www.ynot2k.com/) is not creating false usernames and posting these reports themselves? ANYONE who has ordered or knows someone who has ordered from them, please post the item you bought and your experience!! Any help would be apprieciated

What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
-Bob Dylan
Post #: 1
RE: Have any of u guys had any experiences with this co... - 4/5/2005 4:10:15 PM   
emperor

sorry haven't tried them, maybe someone else?

(in reply to mtrivs)
Post #: 2
RE: Have any of u guys had any experiences with this co... - 4/5/2005 4:47:06 PM   
MP3Mogul

I have never heard of them???

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
RE: Have any of u guys had any experiences with this co... - 4/5/2005 5:15:52 PM   
xciwmff

Me either. I typically will go with a more heard of company and pay the little extra. The way I see it, the little extra I'm paying is kinda like insurance that you won't get screwed over.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 4
RE: Have any of u guys had any experiences with this co... - 4/6/2005 3:06:14 PM   
mtrivs

well i went to the asus site and looked at the retailers they have listed as selling asus notebooks and they were on there. Thats how i found them. I think that they must be a reputable company if they are on the ASUS site. Tell me your opinions and what not!

What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
-Bob Dylan

(in reply to xciwmff)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> OnLine Shops >> Have any of u guys had any experiences with this company? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI