CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1491 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! - 3/24/2005 9:50:30 PM   
SiliconFreak

Publisher: CyberLink
License: Free
Minimum requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP

Software Publisher's Description
This download version of the complete CD edition of Power2Go 3.0 provides easy-to-use yet powerful tools for burning data, videos, photos, and music. Practical utilities allow disc erasing, disc copying, creation of "disc images", as well as unlimited CD ripping of WMA files. Express icons can be placed anywhere on the desktop, providing a convenient drag-and-drop interface to facilitate even faster burning.

Burning options include CD over-burn, buffer under-run protection, write simulation before burning, and a close disc option. Recording modes include disc-at-once, session-at-once, and tracks-at-once. Users can easily update their version to Power2Go 4, which enables comprehensive DVD authoring, includes new Express skins, supports Dolby encoding, enables burning of mixed-media discs, and allows unlimited CD ripping of MP3 files. The installation key is MS7251929751M6J3.

Editor's note: Using this product to make copies of copyrighted material may be illegal. CNET does not encourage or condone the illegal copying of copyrighted material.

Download(71.57MB)

Source : Download.com
Post #: 1
RE: CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! - 3/26/2005 5:39:39 PM   
Matthew

Some mistake, I thought... surprised Cyberlink aren't featuring it on their site

http://www.download.com/CyberLink-DVD-Solution/3000-2646_4-10376132.html
The info page at Download.com - yes, it's true - though "DVD Solution" seems to be a rather grand name unless you do upgrade it!

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! - 3/27/2005 2:45:02 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hi Matthew...

Did a little research on this one......and...here are the results...

Cyberlink has it on their website. This download is a part of their complete DVD Solution 3 Suite...just look there again...this one is Power2Go (I agree with You that the name at Download.com is somehow confusing - because DVD Solution is a name of complete suite - although this download offers just one of its components)...featuring options below...

Burn Data with Power2Go
Burn your favorite files: music, photos, videos, and data
Drag and drop onto Express icons located on your desktop
Erase, copy and defragment discs with handy utilities
Personalize your computer screen by moving your Express icons anywhere you want
Use advanced features to add disc information, change the disc icon, make an auto-run or bootable disc

I am downloading it right now...so I could give You more details later...

Btw...we all know how it is at Download.com...you just cant expect to get complete suite like this one 4 free...but some programs there could be very handy sometimes...so...take it or leave it...hahaha...

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 3
RE: CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! - 3/27/2005 5:26:13 PM   
Matthew

http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,39025604,39109678s,00.htm - thought this was another source, but part of the same group as download.com

At 70Mb, it's got to be more than just the one part Power2Go - I was assuming that it would be, basically, the full CD OEM version, eg. no/trial MP3 encoding, no/trial MPEG2 encoding, as those things mean extra licence fees.

If it's a decent writer package, I may lay down a copy for spare... can't try it, as the system I'm on now came with a later set of Cyberlink stuff.

Post #: 4
RE: CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! - 3/27/2005 7:19:45 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hi again Matthew...

So here it is...an update...

You got that right...that it isnt just Power2Go...because as You said...it would really be strange if that little program alone, would have those mega 70MBytes...hahahahaha...

So here is it what those 70MB include....

Power2Go
Power2Go Express
PowerProducer Express
and finally some System diagnostic tool...

thats almost all there is...exept for few more links to various internet pages...

I didnt tried PowerProducer yet...so dont ask me what the he** is that (some kind of program for making different movie cd/dvd's - vcd's,svcd's,etc...)....hahaha...but from what i've seen...i may say that its a good suite (would be even better if it was complete)...BUT...for all of you who already have some Nero-alike suite...let me just say...that you already have almost everything if not even more than whats included here...

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 5
RE: CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! - 3/28/2005 3:52:07 PM   
Matthew

Now, GONE! - well the other link I found still offers it... did they give away more than they intended to?

http://download.gocyberlink.com/ftpdload/event/P2Go3_CD_9lang.exe - the download I got pointed to!

http://www.vnunet.com/products/software/1158324 - Review of the Power2Go 3 package - and this is just a slimmed version, minus the bits that would cost them money to include...

Downloading & archiving now - something that's probably on the level of "Nero Express" is worth having a spare copy of, as it's probably as good or better than anything else you can get for free.

As I said, can't test it on this machine, as I have a higher set of Cyberlink stuff already, but it's something that'll do nicely if a friend wants software for a software-less OEM burner.

Post #: 6
RE: CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! - 3/29/2005 5:10:33 AM   
SiliconFreak

You are right Matthew...having a spare copy cant hurt anyone......and about your question...dont know either...I just tried their Express burning version...nothing else...and from what I've seen...its real easy and it works as it should right from the start...so dont know much else...cause I already uninstalled and archieved it...because for now...my nero is all I currently need...

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> CyberLink DVD Solution 1.0 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI