CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

OCZ Technology Reaches DDR1-772 With 3-4-4 Timings !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1209 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> OCZ Technology Reaches DDR1-772 With 3-4-4 Timings ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OCZ Technology Reaches DDR1-772 With 3-4-4 Timings ! - 2/24/2005 8:37:49 PM   
SiliconFreak

OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, has made another major leap in the development and performance capabilities of DDR1; OCZ was able to reach remarkable speeds of DDR1-772 at 3-4-4 timings.

Surpassing current DDR performance boundaries has been a major driving factor in OCZ’s mission to provide unbeatable memory products. Reaching DDR1-772 with timings of 3-4-4 is not only a milestone in memory performance, but rivals the speeds of the fastest DDR2, all with superior performance to DDR2 modules. While 772MHz was attained, the best performance was at DDR1-660 with 8442 MB/s in SiSoft Sandra Memory bandwidth.

"Our test results clearly show that DDR1 has not reached the end of life phase yet,” said Dr. Michael Schuette, Director of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "Compared to state of the art DDR2, as showcased by e.g. Kingston, we can still push the performance envelope quite a bit higher while maintaining a more consumer-friendly price level. Especially for the high-end, AMD-oriented market segment, the new high-speed DDR1 solutions open up new dimensions in desktop computing."

OCZ is determined to continue to set industry standards for memory module performance, reliability, and service. For more information on OCZ Technology memory and power solution products, please visit our product page here.

For full details, here, here, here, here.

About OCZ Technology Group
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures innovative, high-performance memory and accessories that set industry standards. OCZ memory is the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance memory solutions. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. An index of suppliers carrying OCZ products can be found at: www.ocztechnology.com/wheretobuy/

Source : OCZ Press Release
Post #: 1
RE: OCZ Technology Reaches DDR1-772 With 3-4-4 Timings ! - 2/26/2005 5:26:42 PM   
semo

please excuse me while i remain unimpressed

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: OCZ Technology Reaches DDR1-772 With 3-4-4 Timings ! - 2/27/2005 9:11:55 AM   
SiliconFreak

You are excused...because I know that everything thats below DDR 1000 doesnt interest You much...so lets face it...You are just being spoiled to much...but then again...who would blame You...

(in reply to semo)
Post #: 3
RE: OCZ Technology Reaches DDR1-772 With 3-4-4 Timings ! - 2/27/2005 10:01:04 AM   
semo

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

...but then again...who would blame You...

many ppl

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 4
RE: OCZ Technology Reaches DDR1-772 With 3-4-4 Timings ! - 2/27/2005 5:54:36 PM   
SiliconFreak

No they wontttttttttttttt.... They really wont semo...because they(other people) would also rather see to have cheap DDR1000 (or 10000 ) installed in their systems...than to have expensive&slow modules that need 2 days to store the result of 2+2 (and the result later also exceeds maximum storage capacity of those modules)

(in reply to semo)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> OCZ Technology Reaches DDR1-772 With 3-4-4 Timings ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI